- Store hoursPon-pt / Mo-Fri 9.00 - 16.00
Online Shop Regulations
made effective 1 July 2017
1. The owner (hereinafter referred to as the „Shop”) of the Online Shop and the seller (hereinafter referred to as the „Seller”) of the articles offered by the Shop is BROWAMATOR having its seat in Strzyżów, ul. Przekopna 39A, 38-100 Strzyżów, NIP 8191540779.
2. The Shop operates in the Internet under the address www.heyhops.com
The Shop post address:
ul. Przekopna 39A
§ 1 General Provisions
1. The following regulations specify conditions of entering into and performing all sales contracts concluded with the Seller by means of the Online Shop. Pursuant to art. 384 of the Civil Code, the regulations are a part of the contract made with the Seller.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations. Introduced changes do not affect already accepted orders. The changes shall become effective 14 days from the day they are published on www.heyhops.com.
3. The Shop shall inform its Users of the changes by placing the information about the changes on the homepage. The information shall contain a list of changes and shall be available for the period of at least 14 consecutive days. Registered Users shall be additionally informed of the changes by means of the e-mail address they entered in a Shop registration form.
4. Information of the changes in Regulations shall become known no later than 14 calendar days before the changes are effective. If a Registered User does not accept a new content of the Regulations, he/she shall inform the Shop of this fact within 14 days from the date he/she was informed of the changes.
5. The Regulations have been made pursuant to the act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 144, p. 1204 with further changes). To all matters not settled herein the above listed act shall respectively apply, as well as the provisions of 23 April 1964 Civil Code and the act of 30 May 2014 on consumers rights (Journal of Laws Dz. U. 2014, p. 827).
6. The following HeyHops.com Online Shop Regulations are available on www.heyhops.com and possible to free download and storage in a PDF format.
§ 2 Orders
1. Placing an order signifies the obligation to pay for the selected article, the Seller, whereas, is obliged to deliver the article without any defects.
2. Orders can be placed by phone, there is no requirement to register in the electronic system then.
3. If a Customer chooses to order goods by phone, he/she shall give his/her e-mail address to which the Shop Regulations, attachments and a sales contract will be sent.
4. Goods can be purchased by signing up in the www.heyhops.com, a Customer enters all data required to realize the Order. Purchases can be made without registration as well.
5. A Customer selects the goods to be purchased by adding them to the shopping cart.
6. After all address and contact data have been entered, a summary of placed Order appears.
7. A Customer is obliged to give correct and all required data, otherwise the Order might not be realized.
8. For the Order to be sent, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, to enter all data marked as obligatory and to click Order and Pay.
9. The Order sent by a Customer signifies his/her will to enter into a sales contract according to the Regulations.
10. Having placed his/her Order, a Customer receives an e-mail with a final confirmation of all important information concerning the Order.
11. Confirming the e-mail signifies the deal has been made.
12. The sales contract is entered into in Polish, with the content consistent with the Order that has been placed (including name of article, price and Buyer's data) and the Regulations (including parties' rights and obligations and Seller's data).
13. Order forms that have been completed incorrectly shall not be treated as orders and shall not be realized. In particular, forms which do not include Customer's telophone number or e-mail address and therefore making it impossible to contact the Customer and confirm the Order by the Shop. In such cases the Shop does not inform Customers their orders have been rejected.
14. If any doubts appear in connection with the content of the placed Order that the Shop has received, the Shop has the right to suspend realization of the Order as long as the doubts are removed. The Customer shall be notified of the suspension immediately.
15. Without prejudice to the service provider’s right to charge fees for telephone calls, the Seller specifies a phone number for contact concerning contract-related issues, and the consumer shall not be charged for dialling that number a rate higher than the rate for making a regular telephone call, stated on the price list of the service provider of the consumer’s choice.
§ 3 Articles offered in the Shop
1. Orders can be placed only on articles listed in a current catalogue available on the Shop website. A Customer submits an order selecting the type, name and catalogue number and price of the article – adding the article to the shopping cart the Customer confirms the above mentioned data. It is also necessary to select the number of pieces of a given article the Customer wants to purchase, otherwise, it is automatically processed as 1 pc.
2. Information concerning articles offered in the Shop does not constitute an offer, the Seller presents nothing more to a Customer than a non-committal invitation to submit an offer according to art. 71 of the act of 23 April 1964 of Civil Code. By submitting the order, the Customer also submits a binding offer to the Seller.
3. Prices of articles offered in the Shop are given in PLN or EUR and include VAT. For customers who are entrepreneurs (VAT and intra-EU tax), the prices of articles are net prices. The Seller shall have the right to alter the prices and range of Goods offered in the Online Store any time without giving the reason. If the order has been placed after the price change, the Customer shall be informed no later than during confirmation of the order. If the Customer does not accepts the price, the order shall be canceled.
§ 4 Payment for Goods
1. The Buyer shall pay for the Goods and their delivery in one of the following manners:
a) by bank transfer or executing a cash payment to Seller’s account (account details of the Seller: PKO BP 74102044050000220200816355 (payments in PLN) or 90 1020 4405 0000 2302 0449 3870 (payments in EUR),
c) online payment with a card.
2. The Seller shall process the order submitted by the Buyer only upon full payment for the Goods and their delivery (except when the Buyer selects payment in cash upon delivery). The payment shall be deemed to be executed when total payable amount is received and credited to Seller’s bank account.
3. If requested, the Shop issues VAT invoices.
§ 5 Delivery of Goods
1. Goods shall be delivered to the Customer according to his/her choice by Poczta Polska (the Polish Post) or by a courier company. Goods shall be delivered to the address provided by the Buyer during sign up or in the ordering form. The parcel shall also include a written confirmation of significant issues of the sales contract.
2. The Customer has the right to choose the method of shipment and the shipping company from among the ones included in the order form. Making a choice, the Customer agrees to the delivery fees applicable to delivery of the Goods.
3. The Goods are delivered to the Buyer to the address provided by him/her up to 14 days from the day the order has been confirmed. The Buyer hereby agrees that in case of incorrectly given address or other circumstances controlled by the Buyer, delivery of the Goods may be delayed or canceled.
4. In case of a big order, it might happen it will be performed in separate deliveries. In such case the Seller shall immediately contact the Buyer. The information shall contain costs of such deliveries which may be higher. The Customer has the right to reject the conditions and cancel the order.
5. Deliveries are made at Buyer's expense according to the fees offered by shipping companies and depend on the parcel weight, value etc.
§ 6 Reception of Goods
1. Upon delivery of the Goods the Buyer shall examine condition of the Goods together with the Courier and if damage has been noticed, a damage report must be written. If a damage is noticed after delivery, the Buyer is requested to report it to the shipping company. A damage report is very important for the Seller in the process of claiming compensation from the shipping company for damaging the Goods in transit. Lack of a damage report does not limit the Buyr's right to make a complaint under guarantee.
2. If the Buyer notices any external damages, he/she has the right to open the package before signing a consignment delivery confirmation and he/she writes a Report of opening the parcel.
3. Provisions in pt. 1 and 2 do not have impact on Customer's rights in regard to the Seller, they only help the Seller to claim compensation from the shipping company.
§ 7 Liability for defective products
1. The Customer makes a claim for damaged packaging or mechanical damages of the Goods that occured in transit to the courier upon delivery.
2. Some goods offered in the Shop have a guarantee given by a guarantor. The guarantee conditions are specified in a document attached to a particular article.
3. If a purchased article appears to be faulty – and it is under guarantee – the Customer has the right to make a warranty claim himself or through the Seller.
4. The above regulations do not limit Customer's power to assert claims against the Seller relating to statutory warranty for defects.
§ 8 Statutory warranty claims.
1. The Customer implements his/her rights through:
c/ lower price
d/ cancelation of the sales contract if the fault is significant
2. The Customer has a right to claim a new article instead of a repair offered by the Seller, or instead of replacement a repair can be claimed provided the claim is possible to fulfill or does not incur too much costs in comparison to the method offered by the Seller.
3. Statutory warranty claims or guarantee claims based on the following Regulations shall be sent to: Browamator Ltd., ul. Przekopna 39A, 38-100 Strzyżów, tel. 172761411. The Shop is obliged to consider each claim in the period of 14 days from the date of its reception.
4. If the claim is reasonable, Browamator Ltd. refunds the costs of shipment of a faulty article to the Seller and sends the product of full value back to the Buyer at their cost.
5. Complaints regarding:
a) differences in appearance of delivered products as compared to the ones viewed on the Shop website and resulting from various settings (parametres) of Customer's monitor and other peripheral devices of Customer's computer used to view the offer of the Shop, especially differences in colour and shades,
b) damages resulting from improper use of an article,
c) ordinary wear and tear, do not constitue the basis for warranty claim and article return.
§ 9 Courtesy exchange.
1. The Shop makes it possible for the Customer to exchange the purchased goods if the Customer having received the full value goods according to the order he/she placed decides they don't meet his/her expectations. Then, the Customer has a right to exchange the goods for other.
2. The Customer shall write a statement and send the goods back within 10 days from the delivery date. Otherwise, the exchange request will be refused.
3. The Buyer may use the right to return the goods only in case they are in compliance with the following requirements:
a) the item may not be used, it cannot be damaged or of lower value;
b) the item must be provided in original manufacturer’s packaging (the packaging may be damaged only as much as it is necessary seeking to examine its contents) and with its marketable condition preserved;
c) the item has to have all its labels attached.
4. If the package the Customer receives is damaged, the Customer shall immediately report it to the Shop via e-mail and then the Customer shall send it back to the Shop.
5. The Customer bears the costs of exchanging the Goods.
6. Failure to comply with the above provisions causes the exchange request to be refused.
7. The Shop does not accept deliveries sent back by COD at the Shop's expense.
8. Any questions and reports concerning exchanges shall be sent to email@example.com.
§ 10 Returns.
1. Sales contracts made by the Internet are off-premises contracts according to the act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights. Therefore, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of delivery and without any reason.
2. If the Customer withdraws from the contract, he/she shall send a written notice of withdrawal to the Shop to the following address: Browamator ul. Przekopna 39A, 38-100 Strzyżów before the expiry of the time limit specified above. A sample notice of withdrawal makes an attachment No. ... to the Regulations.
3. Withdrawal from a contract, Customer's bank account number and the returned Goods shall be sent to: Browamator, ul. Przekopna 39A, 38-100 Strzyżów, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Where the consumer has chosen a delivery option other than the most economical default delivery standard offered by the trader, the latter is not required to reimburse the consumer for the additionally incurred costs. The Customer does not bear the costs of return shipment if he/she chose the cheapest method of shipment when making a purchase. Otherwise, the Shop covers the costs up to the amount of the cheapest delivery.
5. The money for the returned Goods will paid back to the Customer to his/her bank account number sent together with the contract withdrawal, or in any other way specified by the Customer.
6. The Cusomer is required to promptly return the goods to the Seller but no more than 14 days from the day on which the Customer withdrew from the contract. The
withdrawal can be done together with returning the Goods.
7. The Customer is requested to return the Goods in their original packaging with its original content and a proof of purchase from the Shop.
8. The return goods may not be altered, it must have all its original labels and must not have any signs of having been used( only as much as it is necessary seeking to examine it) and with its marketable condition preserved.
§ 11 Final Stipulations.
1. By clicking a special check-box, the Buyer confirms that he/she agrees to provide personal data to be used and processed for the purposes of order realization, his/her email address to be given to an outside company, and to the Seller and outside companies for the purposes of evaluation of the process of ordering, order realization and product evaluation (as specified in act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data).
2. The Rules shall not restrict in any case and shall not be perceived as restricting Buyer’s (Consumer’s) rights set forth by legal and regulatory acts of the Republic of Poland. If such case occurs, legal and regulatory acts of the Republic of Poland are applicable, especially the Civil Code, the act of 30 May 2014 (Dz. U. 2014, p. 827).
3. By clicking a special check-box, the Buyer buying goods in the Shop, confirms that he/she agrees to provide his email address to be used and processed by Grupa Allegro Sp. z o. o. in Poznań and personal data to www.heyhops.com and Grupa Allegro Sp. z o. o. for the purposes of evaluation of transaction.
4. Recognition of the various provisions of the Regulations in the manner prescribed by law as invalid or unenforcable, shall not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions hereof. Place of the ineffective provisions of Regulations will be taken by the applied rule that is the closest to the objectives of the invalid provision and whole Regulations.
5. All questions and opinions concerning the Shop and its articles shall be sent to email@example.com or by phone: 172761411. On the phone the Customer can also get all necessary information concerning the articles.